Domain Empire

[Resolved] Setup FreeDomain.co.nr Clone Script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Setup FreeDomain.co.nr Clone Script

Having problem on the mysql...
I have uploaded the scripts up to the server.

I executed the setup.php file which is located at http://www.headlinesmalaysia.com/myred/setup.php
I get this page
step1wo7.png

Then I clicked "Continue"
I get an error page which shows "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'release varchar(10) NOT NULL default '' )' at line 1".

I refreshed the same page,
I get different error msg, i.e. "Table 'redir' already exists".

Any idea to get the script works? Thanks in advance!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
make sure you edit vars.php with the correct mysql information you have and then you can call that page.

•••
weblord said:
make sure you edit vars.php with the correct mysql information you have and then you can call that page.

Thanks for the quick reply...here is my vars.php snapshot
step2fv9.png

•••
yeah , it's the sample data, you have to change that with the mysql information you have created manually as well.

•••
weblord said:
yeah , it's the sample data, you have to change that with the mysql information you have created manually as well.

I have setup the mysql database & username/password base on the snapshot above. Any other ideas?

•••
copy/paste content of vars.php and setup.php pls in ascii format

•••
•••
•••
weblord said:
i hope you're not in a hurry i can set this up for you tomorrow morning, i hate to do this but Im about to logout
sorry
but from a quick look your chmod permissions are not yet setup as well. (and from the looks of your error_log)

I am not in hurry...thanks in advance!!! :)

•••
I'd suggest taking your mysql password off, not healthy to show it out this way.

•••
3l3ctr1c said:
I'd suggest taking your mysql password off, not healthy to show it out this way.

Thanks for the advice! Will take the password off once it is resolved.

•••
kindly PM me all info, hosting login info, path where you uploaded the uninstalled script and I'll install it for you, whenever you're online.
sorry i just woke up
weblord said:
i hope you're not in a hurry i can set this up for you tomorrow morning, i hate to do this but Im about to logout
sorry
but from a quick look your chmod permissions are not yet setup as well. (and from the looks of your error_log)

•••
•••
BTW remember to change your db user and pass. It's pasted above for everyone to see and potentially hack you :)

Just a thought.

•••
i've changed it for him.
seems he's offline now.

psalzmann said:
BTW remember to change your db user and pass. It's pasted above for everyone to see and potentially hack you :)

Just a thought.

•••
psalzmann said:

Just a thought.

Thank you for the note!!! :)

weblord said:
i've changed it for him.
seems he's offline now.

Thanks weblord for the great great time...:) Rep on it's way!!!

•••
i have the same thing

i have the same thing can some1 help me?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back