[Resolved] Executing HTML-PHP code from variables

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mignolo

Established Member
Impact
10
Executing HTML-PHP code from variables

The problem is:
I have html-php codes stored in mysql as strings... I query mysql and i obtain some variables like these:

$str_phpcode1 = "<div><?php echo "Hello world"; ?></div>";
$str_phpcode2 = "<span><?php func_loan(); ?></span>";
...

Obviously if I write
echo $str_phpcode1; or echo $str_phpcode2;
the strings will be printed as text and the "echo" and "func_loan()" are not executed as php code.

Is there a solution?
Thank you

Resolved:

eval("?>".$str_phpcode1."<?php ");
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back