IT.COM

.tv Reserve.TV

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SKG

Established Member
Impact
I could not resist this one. It has a very wide range for usage: travel, hotels, car rentals, tickets, a la carte programming, ad space, banking etc. What are your thoughts and what would you appraise this domain at? Google search is 186,000,000 but overture is 6625.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jesus, you own alot of domains and this is another fine addition, very multipurpose.

•••
Thanks .Root, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

•••
Anymore, please, please?

•••
SKG said:
Anymore, please, please?

Reg. fee+/-, IMHO.

All the best!
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff really hates the .tv extension lol

•••
JeffM2 said:
Jeff really hates the .tv extension lol

Generally, I'm not a big fan of the "hype" in the Tuvalu extension, correct ... specifically though here, I don't like it in combination with "Reserve", IMHO. Makes me sorta :zzz: . :laugh:

All the best!
-Jeff B-)

•••
Well I am a fan and I agree with Jeff this does not really go with the ext you do not reserve a tv, I don't see a tv show being called reserve. Ovt and GOOGLE matter nowhere near as much in this ext. Logic,intuitveness and development potential.

AND SKG it is max 4 lines in sig line

•••
equity78, not sure how that extra line got in my sig, I will try and fix it. As far as the name Reserve, I agree it does not go properly with the extension but I have seen many that do not that are listed on GD (not that they are experts in chosing) that do not match the extension either, ie Snoring.tv is on sale for 10K.

•••
SKG said:
equity78, not sure how that extra line got in my sig, I will try and fix it.

I corrected that for you, SKG ... not to worry. :)

... but I have seen many that do not that are listed on GD (not that they are experts in chosing) that do not match the extension either, ie Snoring.tv is on sale for 10K.

^^ The ones you mention are simply "Asking prices", #1 ... and #2, "Snoring" (ie., dealing with those who may snore, symptoms or remedies therein is BiG business IMHO). Again, we are talking about their overall relevancy in the ".TV" here, as well #3. ;)

All the best!
-Jeff B-)

•••
snoring can be problems and you need sleeping pills so that can be a big business - plus it could be an entertainment site making fun of boring tv.... but reserve.tv???? what would you put on that

•••
I was thinking a type of payperview, for like main events, etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back