Reseller Hosting Required

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergal

Established Member
Impact
1
I'm seeking to purchase a hosting reseller account. I will not be reselling hosting , but wish to provide free basic starter hosting accounts to active members of my forum at HostBidder.com.

The provider of this reseller account must be prepared to commit to being an active member of HostBidder.com and provide support to the free hosted clients through a special forum, set-up for this.

You should be prepared to visit the forum 2 - 3 times per day to answer queries. This will also help you gain new business.

The account should allow for the following;

Members to sign up for a hosting account using their own domain or a subdomain.
The inclusion of one or more text links on all free hosting sites.
Some form of Site building programme eg SiteBuilder.
Preferably cPanel.
Preferably Web Host Manager on the reseller account.
FrontPage Extensions

Member hosting account spec (I'm open to suggestions here)

Plan A
50MB
500Mb monthly transfer
One email address (any suggestions on avoiding SPAM abuse welcomed)


The possibility to upgrade member accounts to

Plan B
100MB
1GB Transfer
2 email ads


Please provide a monthly cost for a reseller account which can provide the following options.

Option One
60 Plan A's and 10 Plan B's

Option Two
120 Plan A's and 30 Plan B's

Option Three
30 Plan A's


I don't have a definite budget in mind but would hope to pay less than $25 per month for option one.

If there is anything in the above that causes a particular difficulty or added expense please let me know. Requirements are flexible so please do not hesitate to make suggestions regarding the spec of the free accounts etc.

Additional info available here

I look forward to suggestions and offers.

Thanks for your interest.

Fergal
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Option One
60 Plan A's and 10 Plan B's
$49.99

Option Two
120 Plan A's and 30 Plan B's
$69.99

Option Three
30 Plan A's
$39.99

Pm me or email me if you are interested... I do not offer sitebulder... my Cpanel Boxes have fantastico which is more than what is needed by what you are trying to accpomplish... I have a zero tolerance spam policy... any account that spam once gets terminated.

These prices are based on a minimum 6 month advanced payment

Or you can order my Supreme Reseller package with the following:

10GB Storage
100 GB bandwidth

For $79.99 pay for ten months and get the 11th and 12th Free + Free Domain Name
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I have no Sitebuilder. I do have Cpanel though. The text links would run through a script, either find one on hotscrips or I have a cheap php programmer who charges 10-40 dollars per job.


Option One
60 Plan A's and 10 Plan B's
$13.99

Option Two
120 Plan A's and 30 Plan B's
$17.99

Option Three
30 Plan A's
$12.99

Alternatively, I can give you our monthly special with additional diso****s. Monthly Special is 20gb Space, 120GB Bandwidth Reseller account for just 30 dollars (with additional discounts).

[email protected] if you are interested
Website is www.exize.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back