domain Request appraisal - shantymama.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Shantymama

New Member
Impact
5
Greetings,
I’m thinking of giving back the domain name shantymama.com. Not using it like I thought I would. Does anybody know how much I could get? Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
What does it even mean? IMHO, its reg. fees if there's no business value.
 
0
•••
Reads like a Tag-name for a chat user, No resale value
 
3
•••
Th
What does it even mean? IMHO, it’s reg. fees if there's no business

I got the name from the song ‘Shanty’ by Jonathan Edward’s. Thanks for the input.
 
5
•••
Greetings,
I’m thinking of giving back the domain name shantymama.com. Not using it like I thought I would. Does anybody know how much I could get? Thanks

No value.
 
1
•••
I got the name from the song ‘Shanty’ by Jonathan Edward’s. Thanks for the input.

The last time someone sold such a name was cocomama.com for $18k. desimama - 9k
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back