[REQ-/LOGO] - Med-Plus - $100

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Our House

Established Member
Impact
7
Type of Contest: LOGO Design
Prize: $100.00 via PayPal
Contest End Date & Time: June 1st, 2009 (sooner if perfect design is found)
Size Requirements: Any
Color Requirements: Any

General Requirements: Open to pretty much all concepts, as this is starting from scratch. Logo text should say "Med-Plus" with or without the dash. Use images of medical supplies (syringes, stethoscope, patient exam table, patient gowns, flu vaccine, etc.) if you can. Images aren't a must, but should be added if you have good ideas for them.

Additional Information: Med-Plus is a physician supply company. This contest is for a friend of mine. His screen name is medplus2000 and he will be jumping in to provide feedback and suggestions.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Contacted via pm. Enjoy! :)
 
0
•••
Contacted via pm. Enjoy! :)

Please send pm's to me.
Thank you.

I am looking to put this logo on business cards, marketing material and on a store front.
Thanks in advance to all who will participate!
 
0
•••
Please send pm's to me.
Thank you.
Better yet, all entries should be posted in the thread so that everyone may participate fairly and public feedback can be given as well.

Thanks and good luck.
 
1
•••
Okay, here is my first version.

023.png


Enjoy :) Any feedback is appreciated, I can edit anything you see.
 
0
•••
Okay, here is my first version.

023.png


Enjoy :) Any feedback is appreciated, I can edit anything you see.

First, thank you for participating.
The stethoscope is too big in relationship to the name. If you are going to use images, i would prefer to use many images but not so pronounced. I would prefer in a background silhouette.

to get some ideas for images you can go to pssd.com this is our competitor.
thanks again
 
0
•••
Oh, I see what you want. The images are their links. So do you want a logo or a Banner with Navigation?

But, if you do just want the logo, then here is an updated logo.

025.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Oh, I see what you want. The images are their links. So do you want a logo or a Banner with Navigation?

But, if you do just want the logo, then here is an updated logo.

025.png

That looks nice but its a little bland. This logo will be used for the next 20yrs hopefully and will be put in magazines and billboards. I need something more creative.
 
0
•••
Yes guys please remember to post ALL entries as PM entries are not allowed ;)
 
0
•••
medplus.png
 
0
•••

Thanks so much for participating.
I really like this one. Can you try making the M red and make it look like a heart rate from an ekg test. (Like in all the TV shows when someone is flatlining and then there heart rate starts again)and maybe underline it. And can you also try one with a globe instead of a plus sign even though i do like the plus sign. Just trying to get as many different options as possible.

THANKS SO MUCH!
 
0
•••
My try:

med.jpg
 
0
•••
medplus2.png


I just saw your feedback. Will revise shortly. Thank you.
 
0
•••
Do you mean something like this?:

medplus3.png
 
0
•••
Do you mean something like this?:

medplus3.png

Wow I love it.
I also love the one above it.
Let me show it to my partner and see if we have any suggestions.


Is there anyway to incorporate that M with the plus sign to the red and grey one?
 
0
•••
Happy you like it. I am not sure if you wanted to see a version that included both the ekg and the M+, but, I think it would be too much and no clear icon for branding purposes.

But here is another iteration:

medplus4.png
 
0
•••
Hey, here is my attempt. If you don't like the colors, they can easily be changed!

Let me know what you think. ;)

MedPlusLogos.jpg
 
0
•••
color and font can easily be changed. feedback is appreciated.

tbcv1f.jpg
 
0
•••
Happy you like it. I am not sure if you wanted to see a version that included both the ekg and the M+, but, I think it would be too much and no clear icon for branding purposes.

But here is another iteration:

medplus4.png

This is a nice clean design. Can i see one with the heart rate and + sign just to see how it looks.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Thanks for all the entries guys. Please keep them coming. Open for all ideas. You are all doing a GREAT job. I am running out of the office but will be back tonight with more feedback.
THANKS SO MUCH!
 
0
•••
Happy you like it. I am not sure if you wanted to see a version that included both the ekg and the M+, but, I think it would be too much and no clear icon for branding purposes.

But here is another iteration:

medplus4.png

Please try this with 3 or 4 different colors including blue, green and black
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back