NameSilo

[REQ-LOGO] Another $40 Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design

Prize : $40.00


Contest End Date & Time : 2/8/2012 at 1800 CST (GMT-6). I reserve the right to end contest early if/when I fall in love.

Size Requirements : Vector and large JPG

Color Requirements : Green and Red... but feel free to go crazy... Green is a definite, red... not so much. Minimal gradients, needs to be simple for print purposed without going full CMYK

General Requirements : This is a game store. I like the Web 2.0 style... but not married to it. Check my past contests for logos I've fallen in love with.

Additional Information : No Additional Info.

I am a very active "art director". You will get a lot of usable feedback. Best of luck to you all!

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Current "not so pretty" logo.
tumblr_lya3n2oatq1ro3orro1_500.jpg
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Congrats on the win will7
------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon
Member Services
 
1
•••
Payment sent
 
1
•••
Payment received and files sent.

Cheers
 
2
•••
files received, feedback left...
 
2
•••
And likewise, feedback left :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back