domain Renting.co.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

chriswalton74

Established Member
Impact
9
Can't believe this was still available.....

Renting.co.in

Please appraise.
Thanks in advance
Chris
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not sure why it's a great name. May be low $xx/Reg fee.

:imho:
-Pratik
 
0
•••
low xx
 
0
•••
mid $xx
 
0
•••
mid xxx
 
0
•••
Good name, but only for a commercial Indian rental biz. There are some great islands out near India, so I would try to market it to that kind of biz. You could get around $400 in that situation IMO. Check the Overture, too; it's likely good.
 
0
•••
low xxx
 
0
•••
Pretty good name Indeed, I'd saw you could fetch High XX at the moment.

Rent.co.in was one I was going for.
 
0
•••
lowxx
 
0
•••
reg fee to $low xx
 
0
•••
I don't see much value in it. Rent.co.in would be better. Low $xx IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back