Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain RentalAccountingSoftware.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ejorah

Established Member
Impact
69
Hello -

Kindly appraise my domain RentalAccountingSoftware.com

Local Monthly Searches - 73
CPC - $9.98

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Sorry, but $0

It's pretty long and I think nobody would consider to take the meaning to the practice, I mean to build a site for rent accounting softwares

Good luck with other names
 
0
•••
Thanks Ariel. I am hoping I can find potential end users who advertise their rental accounting software using Adwords but I don't know if they are still interested since the EMD update.
 
0
•••
It's pretty long and I think nobody would consider to take the meaning to the practice, I mean to build a site for rent accounting softwares


no one?

Rental Accounting Software on Google

note how many relevant PAID ads there.. with $10 CPC..
note that developers are not afraid of long names at all: pacificrentalsolutions.com, softwareforlandlords.com, quickbooksrentalaccounting.com

i can see at least 20 prospective buyers on first 5 google search result pages... many of them use "Rental Accounting Software" in page titles and site texts

still $0?




*
 
0
•••
no one?

Rental Accounting Software on Google

note how many relevant PAID ads there.. with $10 CPC..
note that developers are not afraid of long names at all: pacificrentalsolutions.com, softwareforlandlords.com, quickbooksrentalaccounting.com

i can see at least 20 prospective buyers on first 5 google search result pages... many of them use "Rental Accounting Software" in page titles and site texts

still $0?

I really didn't mean "I don't like long names", in fact I like many long names even some I own :D, I really love them. But this seemed too long although the real negative part is I don't think someone is going to take the meaning to the practice

I think people looks for softwares for free or to buy, but for rent?

Maybe google throw some results but that doesn't mean in my opinion is a good idea and therefore someone willing to buy it for do it

So I keep the $0. I'm sure time will say I was right

:imho:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think people looks for softwares for free or to buy, but for rent?

Maybe google throw some results but that doesn't mean in my opinion is a good idea and therefore someone willing to buy it for do it

..maybe before you appraise a name you need to know what exactly it means. if you are not sure - google it or read wikipedia.org or ask on forum..

Rental Accounting Software has nothing to do with software renting, it's an accounting software for property management - vacation rentals, car rentals etc..




*
 
1
•••
..maybe before you appraise a name you need to know what exactly it means. if you are not sure - google it or read wikipedia.org or ask on forum..

Rental Accounting Software has nothing to do with software renting, it's an accounting software for property management - vacation rentals, car rentals etc..

Well, then It seemed wrongly obvios the meaning? :lol:

If I was mistaken for that I don't see it a big problem, haven't you ever been mistaken? If you are right it was a very confusing rental that don't mean rent, I used the google translator and shoud I blame it :laugh:

Hey, 4pm, thanks for your comment, useful to get better
 
0
•••
If I was mistaken for that I don't see it a big problem, haven't you ever been mistaken? If you are right it was a very confusing rental that don't mean rent, I used the google translator and shoud I blame it

Hey, 4pm, thanks for your comment

you are welcome
 
0
•••
If you checked the sales thread in here regularly, you'll know that this kind of 3-words-software-names are usually sold in low $xxx. B-)

Hello -

Kindly appraise my domain RentalAccountingSoftware.com

Local Monthly Searches - 73
CPC - $9.98

Thanks.
 
1
•••
deleted

wrong thread sorry
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks 4pm. I hope I can find a buyer on this keyword rich domain.

no one?

Rental Accounting Software on Google

note how many relevant PAID ads there.. with $10 CPC..
note that developers are not afraid of long names at all: pacificrentalsolutions.com, softwareforlandlords.com, quickbooksrentalaccounting.com

i can see at least 20 prospective buyers on first 5 google search result pages... many of them use "Rental Accounting Software" in page titles and site texts

still $0?

*
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back