IT.COM

domain remesas.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Novaspiro

Impact
remesas.com
It recently became an unexpected asset outside my line of biz. I want to get rid of it at a fair price. This is Spanish for remittance and the market size is $28B the potentially interested players. The smallest one has a revenue of $200MM per yer, the next one $1B and Western Union the largest $18B. The estimated user base for repeat business is 300K. The worst player has a 5.8% profit. The average is 12% profit and the highest is 20%.

SEDO estimate is in the low side while Flippa is in the 7 figure range.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Spanish is a much larger population than English... and growing. I have listed on Flippa.com the auction.

•••
Do not go for auction with such names. Renew it and hold it with a Make offer and a BIN high enough for someone who really wants it. I wouldn't name a price here but would suggest you to negotiate basis the buyer who reaches out.
Auction is not the way to go for such names (again, I have very limited knowledge about the industry but banking on the name and the description you just gave).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back