Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

ccTLD RegisterCool.com and Find.fm!!!!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizpro

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,


I am selling these 2 wonderful domains:

1. RegisterCool.com - expires 2005-01-06
2. Find.fm - expires 12/29/2004

RegisterCool.com receives light traffic and is in Google. Would be an awesome domain register site name just like RegisterFly.com.
Free push.

Find.fm receives about 200+ uniques per month. Awesome name for search engine/portal or anything else you can think of. Registered at dot.fm, Im not sure if it has free transfers but I will just give up my account to the the new owner since that is the only domain I have registered there. This is a premium .fm domain, Search.fm costs $750/year to register.

I am willing to make a deal if you want both domains.
This will be auction style.
I will start the bids at $35 for RegisterCool.com and $50 for Find.fm.

3 day auction.
PM with offers or reply to this post with bids.
I reserve the right to cancel at anytime.

Thank-You!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back