Dynadot

Register domain for $4,98 from Yahoo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Yahoo extend their promote till Desember 2005
"Discount offer is open to new customers that purchase Domains. Offer expires December 31, 2005 at 11:59 PM PST. Customers are limited to one Offer per customer for customer's own purchase only and is non-transferable, and may not be combined with other offers and discounts,exchanged or redeemed for cash. Other terms and conditions apply; see the Yahoo! Small Business Terms of Service when you sign up."

:bingo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DO NOT use Yahoo Domains! They are among the worst ever.

•••
damitssam said:

Really ? Would you tell more detail :-/ ?

•••
damitssam said:

You'r right damitssam, I hear a lot of complaints about yahoo services!

•••
Hi,
I've never used Yahoo to register a domain personally, but i have heard alot of bad stuff about them, like you can't push the domain to there new owner or transfer it, how true this is i don't know, but i would steer clear from them.

Thank you

Sin

•••
damitssam said:
I'd have to agree. Plus, this offer is only good for one domain per person. And after that, you can't push it to another account.

And besides, I like to keep my domains in one place

•••
Thanks for that infos, make me think twice before use their services :blink:

•••
Godaddy domains are only $4.19 with a certain code/special add on.

•••
Systmz said:
Godaddy domains are only $4.19 with a certain code/special add on.

Yeah, I heard someone say that the cheapest thing you can buy was around $2, so that makes it around $6.19

•••
Sinfully Wicked said:
Hi,
I've never used Yahoo to register a domain personally, but i have heard alot of bad stuff about them, like you can't push the domain to there new owner or transfer it, how true this is i don't know, but i would steer clear from them.

Thank you

Sin

You can transfer out of Yahoo to another registrar, but you will have to pay transfer fees. Also, the ICANN 60 day waiting period still applies, so if you are trying to buy names for resell, just go with godaddy or namecheap or some other registrar that offers free pushes. If the name is that good that you think it's worth registering, then it is worth the extra couple of bucks.

•••
Thanks for the info! Dont interested in Yahoo domains anyway.

•••
I have a 10 month old domain registered through Yahoo, and I have not had any problems so far.

I am thinking of transferring it to namecheap though, just because I like the free whois gaurd :hehe:

Can any one tell me more about this transfer fees? :|

Last edited:
•••
I'm not sure if it's true, but does Yahoo! place pop-up ads on your website even when you've paid for it?

I'll go for netfirms... 4.95 :)

•••
matrics said:
Yeah, I heard someone say that the cheapest thing you can buy was around $2, so that makes it around $6.19

Actually, until the 30th of this month, you can get them for $4.19 (I've done this a few times already) You just need to know the right things to choose and use the david code for an extra $1 off.

•••
Yahoo Domains put adds on domains think this thru before you dicide to buy from them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back