Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Registartion.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

netklick

Established Member
Impact
58
Please tell me how much this is worth:

Registartion.com - typo for Registration

Thank you,
NK
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
All depends on how much traffic it gets.

Can you supply details?
 
0
•••
ballisticjoe said:
All depends on how much traffic it gets.
:bingo:

Matt.
 
0
•••
I just picked it up. It is being forwared to SEDO. Sorry don't have the details yet.
 
0
•••
netklick said:
I just picked it up. It is being forwared to SEDO. Sorry don't have the details yet.
Best of success with it. I think you're going to be hard pressed as the correct spelling is not a developed site. Still, you never know. I'd dump it for a refund if you don't get much traffic/revenue over the tasting period.

Hope this helps :)

Matt.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back