Dynadot

question Refill Beauty

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RefillBeauty

Established Member
Impact
What do you think about Refill Beauty Domains ? The global Trend to do Refillable Products in all industries. Refill is a Solution for Sustainaibilty , E-commerce and Retail already starting to promote. Beauty is a growing Industry.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
You mean people taking their pots and bottles back for refilling?
This is something that seems to me to pop up about once every 10 years then disappear again.

The truth is, everybody bleats on about the environment because it makes them look good, but in reality not many really care or do anything proactive about it. They just buy stuff. Then more stuff. Taking containers back to the shop is far too much of an inconvenience in their busy lives.. They've got more sh*t to buy..

♻️

•••
Hi,
You mean people taking their pots and bottles back for refilling?
This is something that seems to me to pop up about once every 10 years then disappear again.

The truth is, everybody bleats on about the environment because it makes them look good, but in reality not many really care or do anything proactive about it. They just buy stuff. Then more stuff. Taking containers back to the shop is far too much of an inconvenience in their busy lives.. They've got more sh*t to buy..

♻️
And what about the problems about Global Raw Materials Problems Supply , goverments and citiziens looking Sustainable Ways. New designs , new business Models. #tech. the same like electric cars. China i Leading the world 🌍

•••
And what about the problems about Global Raw Materials Problems Supply , goverments and citiziens looking Sustainable Ways. New designs , new business Models. #tech. the same like electric cars. China i Leading the world 🌍
Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on this, but sadly most people really don't care at all, even though they might say they do. Take a look in the rubbish bins on your street on collection day and see all the reusable, repairable and recyclable stuff going to landfill. And governments are a joke on this in my opinion, with any token legislation usually designed to favour fashionable things that they and their chums, and the people and companies they suck-up to, are invested in - like electric cars (which essentially swap one environmental problem for another). They actively encourage one of the biggest real problems - consumerism, as they clamour for more & more of the only thing they actually really care about, want, and love more than anything else in the world - money.

Your original post puts forward an honourable idea, it's just that in reality I never see many people ever take it up.

•••
Don't get me wrong, I'm with you on this, but sadly most people really don't care at all, even though they might say they do. Take a look in the rubbish bins on your street on collection day and see all the reusable, repairable and recyclable stuff going to landfill. And governments are a joke on this in my opinion, with any token legislation usually designed to favour fashionable things that they and their chums, and the people and companies they suck-up to, are invested in - like electric cars (which essentially swap one environmental problem for another). They actively encourage one of the biggest real problems - consumerism, as they clamour for more & more of the only thing they actually really care about, want, and love more than anything else in the world - money.

Your original post puts forward an honourable idea, it's just that in reality I never see many people ever take it up.
California and UK already start.

•••
This type of so-called environmentalist movement is completely shabby!
The biggest factor causing climate collapse is industry giants with a share of 70%. They continue to do the same shit by putting the responsibility of their own mistakes on ordinary citizens and putting them to sleep with the motivation of "protect our world".

China i Leading the world

China cannot even lead itself. Local people torture themselves as well as other ethnic groups, especially the Uyghur Turks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back