Dynadot

domain reefvideos.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

seoscraping

Established Member
Impact
Thinking of listing reefvideos.com for $1k but might be a major stretch in this economy.

Any thoughts?

more context: it has almost 15k backlinks, DR 26 in AHREFs, and is still indexed on Google

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whileythe metrics are nice, what businesses is it suitable for?

Last edited:
•••
My initial idea for it (if it doesn't sell as just a domain) was to make a review site for diving gear (dive right affiliates), camera gear (B&H affiliates), + travel blog (credit card affiliates) and then start a Youtube channel of 10hour relaxing "coral reef videos"

Last edited:
•••
Decent metrics, meh domain name.
Someone may buy it for the metrics, but if diving gear should be the focus, I might choose another domain name. There are some acceptable domains available for reg fee:
divegearmag.com
divesupplymag.com
scubadiverweb.com
divegearweb.com
reefvid.com
reefvids.com
These were found in just a 5 minute search. Might find better ones.

•••
A reef being the rocks / coral below the surface of the sea. At least with something like "sea explore" or sea adventure" (plural or non plural for that one would be decent)...or the word "diving"...it would be more fitting, especially as diving may be involved for some of the footage (if not all), for the thing in question. May include videos of coral reef etc, as part of the service that it may be. It would wrap things up a little nicer...more connection. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Decent metrics, meh domain name.
Someone may buy it for the metrics, but if diving gear should be the focus, I might choose another domain name. There are some acceptable domains available for reg fee:
divegearmag.com
divesupplymag.com
scubadiverweb.com
divegearweb.com
reefvid.com
reefvids.com
These were found in just a 5 minute search. Might find better ones.
Interesting, so SEO doesn't factor much into buyer appraisals?

•••
Interesting, so SEO doesn't factor much into buyer appraisals?
It does, absolutely. But reefvideos is a very specific name. It's good, but very specific. And if someone was about to start a gear shop or gear review site, it's not perfect.

•••
this is not that bad of a name. I'd say high xxx to low xxxx range.

The problem is the chance of sale / ratio. It might take long time until sold (years).

I would not keep it but it might be good in a less developed / beginner portfolio.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back