Watch
Impact
what is your recommended hosting with this requirement:

Space : not less than 1 gig
Add on domain : more than 5
database account : > 5

monthly charge : < $5 per month

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have yet to see a host that provides that much for so little. Good luck. If you find one, I would be worried about the quality and service you're going to receive.

•••
At 1&1 you can get 5gb of space and 250gb of bandwith + 10 databases + unlimited domains.

Price: $2.99 a month.

•••
edder said:
At 1&1 you can get 5gb of space and 250gb of bandwith + 10 databases + unlimited domains.

Price: $2.99 a month.

Search NamePros before choosing 1&1... you'd be surprised

•••
•••
Your requirements aren't realistic. You should either you increase your budget or expect your hosting company to offer REALLY bad support (meaning NO support at all) or be gone in about couple of months.

•••
dynn said:
what is your recommended hosting with this requirement:

Space : not less than 1 gig
Add on domain : more than 5
database account : > 5

monthly charge : < $5 per month
I agree with localpub, your request is a bit much for not much $$. Buying hosting should be treated like buying a car. If you want a reliable car, it'll cost you more then a unreliable one. Kinda like comparing a Mercury Topaz to a BMW.

•••
jmweb said:
Kinda like comparing a Mercury Topaz to a BMW.

They still sell Mercury's? :p Only saw a couple of Canadian old-timers driving 'em on the highway!

•••
PolurNET said:
They still sell Mercury's? :p Only saw a couple of Canadian old-timers driving 'em on the highway!
cars.com will find ya any car if ya REALLY want one!

•••
Nah, I'd take the BMW or Jaguar, but stuck with mass transportation for now!

•••
Can anybody explain to me, an European, what's Mercury? :)

•••
Umm, comparable to a Russian Lada :p

•••
PolurNET said:
Nah, I'd take the BMW or Jaguar, but stuck with mass transportation for now!
Of course ya would. Don't think many people would take the Mercury over a BMW ;)

•••
PolurNET said:
Umm, comparable to a Russian Lada :p

But hopefully better than Trabant. :laugh:

Mods, sorry for off-topic post!

•••
I actually don't totally agree with the rest of you. I offer 1gb space / 20gb bandwidth for only $4/mo. Thats a whm reseller acct on my Dual Xeon 2.8ghz server as well (w/ fantastico). You can view our website at www.optikhosting.com or order at www.optikhosting.com/orders. I have many happy clients and I've been around for over three years now.

Have a good one.

Regards,
Ron Johnson

•••
I've found some good hosting at very cheap prices, but I have to admit they are few and far between.

•••
cyberoptik said:
I actually don't totally agree with the rest of you. I offer 1gb space / 20gb bandwidth for only $4/mo.

The fact that you oversell and provide hosting for ridiciously cheap prices actually proves nothing. How many of your many happy clients actually USE these amounts 100%? Have you calculated your business plan in a event that they WILL use ALL resources?

I have a hosting company myself and DO know that 80% of customers don't even use 20mb/1gb and 65% - don't even break 10mb/200mb limit, so...

•••
I recommend Cyberxhost.info check out hte site.

•••
asgsoft said:
I recommend Cyberxhost.info check out hte site.

Are you a client of Cyberxhost.info?

•••
•••
asgsoft said:
I own it.

asgsoft, if you own it then why are you deceptively recommending your own company to users looking to purchase hosting? :yell:

Warning issued. I advise you to stay away from hosting threads if you wish to keep your account here at NamePros. :(

•••
•••
Don't go with 1and1, they have bad reviews at WHT. Do search before sign up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back