Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Recommend script for ConcertsAndShows.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cogger

Established Member
Impact
679
I am really eager to develop this one :) but I don't want to re invent the wheel and write a script.

Sort of like myspace and let the bands and venues create and network their own pages.

Any thoughts? Anyone tried boonex dolphin?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, I'd be careful wiht most myspace clones out there, they are poorly coded and insecure. Someone needs to code a php6 friendly version. I have heard of people using Joomla, though I prefer coding my own software (paranoya? lol). I have not heard a lot on dolphin, but I would not recommend phpfox... their code just sucks.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back