NameSilo

domain RecipesForKale.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

User85258

New Member
Impact
1
Hey Guys

New to selling here. I bought the domain in an auction and wanted to learn about the selling process now.

The Wayback Machine shows a site was there a short while ago and kale still seems to be pretty popular. Maybe someone else could try another blog on the domain.

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mini site for sure. I like recipes.
 
1
•••
vegan blog, southern soul food blog, yea it works. kudos.
 
0
•••
Yes kale is popular as a health food. KaleRecipes.com is much better though. I would also say that food bloggers tend to use brandable names rather than the generics. It does have traffic potential though.
 
1
•••
Thanks for all of the comments. If I get more than I paid for, I'll be happy. I'm interested in learning how this all works.

Any tips for a marketplace for this type of domain? Length of listing, BIN, etc?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back