Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Recipe Domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member
Impact
16
Keeping an eye out for a nice recipe domain.

Not going to spend a fortune on one (as it's for the wifes hobby) but let's see what people have got. Ideally around $30-50 :)

Thanks
Matt
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm sent
 
0
•••
Hello Matt,

I would let Recipeg.com go for $50.

reg'd @ TLDNA.com thru 09/02/2008

Please pm if interested.

C.
 
0
•••
Can you sell RecipeMate.info!

Please pm me if interested!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the response so far :)

PM's Responded to.

If ou don't want to publsh prices publicly, pm me :)

Still on the look out.

Matt
 
0
•••
Hello Matt, did you receive my PM?
 
0
•••
Pm sent. A good quality name.
 
0
•••
PM's Responded to. Still looking I'm afraid :S
 
0
•••
Pm sent.
 
0
•••
All PM's responded to. Still hunting for "that" name.

Matt
 
0
•••
why not use her name? like JanesRecipies or CookWithJane or something like that? :)
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
RecipeHits.com
Godaddy
Expires on: 09-Feb-09

I just renewed it.
It was a nice site.. it has an alexa rating and see archive.org since 2004, take a look.
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://recipehits.com
Estibot.com rates it at $50 for name and $200 considering traffic. I've been moving my domains around so much so don't have accurate data myself.

I'd let it go for $60
 
0
•••
PM Sent. Looking forward to your response.
 
0
•••
Hey,
Just get creative.
These are all available!

NICERECIPES4U.COM is available!
FASTEZRECIPES.COM is available!
RECIPEWIFE.COM is available!

Good Luck,
Red Rock!
 
0
•••
PM sent :)
 
0
•••
recipe domain

FlavorCentral.com
make me an offer - I'm cleaning up my porfolio
Thanks
 
0
•••
RecipeTaster-dot-com

Listed at $49 in my February MEGA-SALE - perfect for your price range!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back