domain Recieve.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
182
Recieve.info -> fits the extention IMO.. dunno what to think about the value tho, any comments?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*

Misspelled.

"receive" is the correct spelling.

Reg fee. Sorry.

*
 
0
•••
Ms Domainer said:
*

Misspelled.

"receive" is the correct spelling.

Reg fee. Sorry.

*
lol, I didnt even notice it was the wrong spelling :P Just saw it in a dropping names list and grabbed it :P

oh well just costed me $0.99 :blink:

thx :lol:
 
0
•••
Toilet Monster said:
lol, I didnt even notice it was the wrong spelling :P Just saw it in a dropping names list and grabbed it :P

oh well just costed me $0.99 :blink:

thx :lol:

*

This is a commonly misspelled word.

You could always park it and see what happens.

*
 
0
•••
It would be a good one if it was a .com name...
I don't think to many people will to go the mispelled .info one though.
 
0
•••
Come on... think back to 2nd grade - "I before E except after C!" :hehe:
 
0
•••
thenext88 said:
Come on... think back to 2nd grade - "I before E except after C!" :hehe:

lol you dont get that if you go to the elementary school in holland..

ie is a very common letter combo here :lol:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back