domain Rechannel.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broker

VIP Member
Impact
61
I have tons of friends in the realestate business, I'm thinking of developing this for a local site (for now) featuring homes for sale, virtual tours, open house listings, learning realestate, one example would be video taping samples of my friends realestate classes as he owns a realestate school and putting up a couple clips, and more. Maybe even have a couple home auctions up. I guess this has some great potential with many possibilities.

Thanks for thoughts,
HasRob....... B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back