Dynadot

Real Estate Branding (English/Spanish Domains specifically)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ToMegaTherion

Impact
First of all, I have been a long time member of this forum (since I was 15 in High School, I am almost 30 right now) and absolutely love everything that goes on around here.

Cut to the chase.

I am employed by a Realtor who wants to expand his presence in Latin America, what are some good short words that people have use to brand real estate websites in English, and if you have experience, in Spanish as well.

I have a list of my own but won't divulge the information until AFTER the company makes their top picks (sometime this week), then I will share my list with you guys, because, let's face it Trump or Hillary will ruin the US and Latin America looks ever more appealing, specially when your retirement funds get you twice for your buck!

Cheers!
Dave

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also things have changed a bit around here, feel free to redirect this thread to the appropiate forum.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back