Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ratemyhaircut.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petter

This mute print liesVIP Member
Impact
16
Please appraise ratemyhaircut.com :)

Petter B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
low xx :imho:
 
0
•••
Reg fee to low xx :imho:
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisale :)

Anyone else? :gl:

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
low $xx IMHO
 
0
•••
Thanks hostingonline and webgear! :)

Anyone else? :)

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
This name has any value, its a negative value,
cause it's just going to waste your time and money.
 
0
•••
You think it's worth developing it? Looked good before i regged it, now i see how stupid it was :p
 
0
•••
Low - mid $xx, really in need of development, but faces fairly stiff competition in the general "rating" website arena, but to be honest I dont ever recall ever seeing one for haircuts, so may be a nice little niche market there. Best of luck.
 
0
•••
I am reminded of a website http://www.hotornot.com/
great fun if a little frightening just like your own haircut.
ratemyhaircut.com could do a similar job and attract ads from hair-care products.
no so stupid methinks! :wave:
 
0
•••
omnia said:
Low - mid $xx, really in need of development, but faces fairly stiff competition in the general "rating" website arena, but to be honest I dont ever recall ever seeing one for haircuts, so may be a nice little niche market there. Best of luck.

I agree - nice niche opportunity... would need some significant dev and branding effort. See K-Rate in my sig for discussion about a decent image rating script.

I keep looking at this domain (haircut) because I am seriously overdue for a cut lol... I wouldn't rate to highly at your site.

Mid $xx.

Rob
 
0
•••
It is really worth developing :)
 
0
•••
Reg Fee to Low $xx, undeveloped, IMO.

Regards
 
0
•••
nice potential for niche website.. but needs branding and developing, low xx - mid xx, undeveloped IMO
 
0
•••
I like it. $40 undeveloped.

Fem
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back