NameSilo

Rate this comic strip! Very funny!!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Sakura

NamePros Eliteâ„¢VIP Member
Impact
23
I found this very funny comic strip created, and i want you to rate this comic strip.
http://i2.tinypic.com/syo9ap.jpg

My comment:
very,very funny, onyl if the authur created mor of those. It made me laugh at first.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:red: maybe I didn't get it, but I really didn't find it that funny lol. We all have different sense of humours i suppose. :P
 
0
•••
My Comment:
Not really funny at all...actually it was kinda lame. It reminds me the stonehenge episode from the simpsons though.
 
0
•••
Im guessing you created it ,Sakura

My comment:
I died...from bordom!
 
0
•••
Not so bad XD
Good for a stoned giggle.
 
0
•••
Erm, that wasnt funny....
 
0
•••
Wouldn't load.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back