Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Ra3.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuLLDoG

Established Member
Impact
12
I am currently selling the domain: RA3.NET

here is the low down on this domain:

RA3: Has the potential for a game website for the game RED ALERT, as of now I no thir is red alert 1 and red alert 2, so if their is a up and comming red alert 3 then obviously it will increase the domain value.
Their is another game called Rocket Arena (am not sure if it has something to do with quake but i duno)

RA3: Their is currently a site called RA3.COM (some sort of isp I think) who maybe intrested

with RA3.net their is alot of potential with it only being 3 charchters long, well you could use it as a service for letting people sign up for sub domains.

I was going to use this domain as a ringtone wap site, save people typing a big long url in, it was clear that it would b easy for people to type RA3.NET into their phones.

What ever you decide to do with the domain am sure it will be a success.

Please only serious offers. If anyone puts a nice offer in I will post back. Thanks:talk:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Where is it registered, and expiration date?

$15.00
Thanks.
 
0
•••
I registered it yestday (for 1yr), and it is reg at namecheap.com
 
0
•••
Just had offer of $30, although am looking for more.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by BuLLDoG
Just had offer of $30, although am looking for more.

No worries. Above offer expired.
Good Luck with your sale, BullDog.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back