NameSilo

domain quitsafely.com, walkslowly.com, honestreply.com, inbold.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tradingdavid

Established Member
Impact
58
Just picked up.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You then should be able to still get a refund which is what i would suggest doing with these, sorry but no value here
 
0
•••
You then should be able to still get a refund which is what i would suggest doing with these, sorry but no value here

This sums it up well! :) ^^^^^^
 
0
•••
walkslowly.com just gave me a good laugh, thanks
 
0
•••
honestreply.com could be developed nicely, but has little value as-is. it's prime real estate for a satire site though. I bet you could get $20-$50 reselling it.

quitsafely.com is a great name, it would appeal to a number of sellers because it is generic but still key word rich. I would say $20-$100. This domain would be sold to a company.

I don't see any reason that inbold.com would have value, what is it supposed to mean?

I cannot evaluate walkslowly.com, i'm torn on this one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back