NameSilo

Queries about Google AdSense Ad

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kpkarthik

Account Closed
Impact
0
I purchased one costume through websites.I was searched some other category products.After that i went to some other blogs.I saw the banner ad and image ad which was what i was searching the products in that blog website.How Google Adsense display the ad in blog?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's called contextual advertising. It knows what you want and displays relevant advertisements based on your preferences.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back