Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Quality and Affordable Web Design available

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro

..and justice for allEstablished Member
Impact
13
Hi everyone,

I have been doing web design now for almost 8 years. Recently I decided to go back to College to obtain a Diploma to help further my career as a Web Designer.

A few weeks ago I graduated with honors and I am now available to freelance full-time. This means I am now accepting new clients :)

Some of the more recent sites I have made for my clients include:

Geneva Villa
Blue Mussel Cafe
Donagh Darlings

A link to my Design/Portfolio site is listed below:

Definite Web Design

My list of services are as follows:

* Web Design (Tableless CSS, Valid XHTML)
* Graphic Design
* Logo Design/Identity
* Flash Animation
* Business Card Design
* Invitations/Flyer Design
* T-Shirt Design and Promotion Apparel
* Domain and Website Hosting

I offer competitive as well as affordable prices. Please PM me here or send me an email at [email protected] for a quote.

I hope to hear from you,

Aaron Bryenton
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back