IT.COM

.tv PublicTelevision.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any thoughts and Appraisals highly appreciated.

PublicTelevision.tv

Thanks for the looks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmmm im not the best at apprasing but i will say mid xx to high xxx unless its developed

•••
First of all, GD was crazy for not accepting that domain.

It would be a great site for public television to have. Might increase their publicity and donations too. I am not sure how much money public television stations have to spend on domain names though...

I think it has very high potential. If I were you, I wouldn't settle for anything less than high xxx for it. I think it would be possible to squeeze out high x,xxx to low xx,xxx to the right end user.

•••
Thanks for the looks and appraisals..

All ideas welcomed and appreciated.

thanks Again...

•••
I disagree, I don't think the *television.tv works very well, one is redundant and this is why GreatDomains didn't accept it imo.

There are no real guides or market info to work from for appraising .tv namespace atm. All you will get is one speculators opinion over another in a numerical form. Until we get a market indication with some substantiating data (within next 6 months imo) you will get large differences when asking for appraisal on any name - I would say mid xx / reg fee but who knows…

Best of luck.

•••
REG FEE IMHO. I dont like *television.tv. THats like saying TV TV. Doesnt make sense, Public.TV is much better.

•••
GD is right! I think so. For your info, I have more than 10 domains listed in GD. These domains were listed within last 3 weeks. For .TV, it is a very narrow road to get the "BEST meaningful" to be listed in GD. I do agree with Mike that *television.tv do not work well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back