Selling Public proposition of Almarri.company

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
Public proposition of Almarri.company – Qatari Group of Investment in .Company gTLD.

As a lot of people know at Almarri.company we invest for the future, the future of multiple companies around the world that want to be on the top of their respective niche with a genuine domain name. Today we own the largest portfolio with the .company extension in all the world, portfolio that we have reserved exclusively for companies that are our final buyers.

With this proposal we want to open the door to private investors that believe in the future of new gTLDs and in particular in the .company .

For that we offer the 10% of each future sale of this 50 domains during the next 10 years

(6.Company 9.Company B.Company F.Company M.Company O.Company Q.Company V.Company H.Company Y.Company TV.Company EV.Company Car.Company Rail.Company Metro.Company Vehicles.Company Web.Company Telecom.Company Messenger.Company Email.Company Computer.Company Upload.Company Phones.Company Rent.Company Registry.Company Holding.Company Medical.Company Investors.Company ATM.Company Weapons.company Vitamins.company Equipment.Company Glasses.Company Jewellery.Company Hospitality.Company Vacations.Company SocialNetwork.Company Massmedia.Company Petrol.Company Petrochemical.Company Wrestling.Company Weapons.company Auctions.company Foods.Company Juice.company Worldwide.Company Commercial.Company Ports.Company Deal.company Poultry.Company) to the person or company that invest in us 70.000 USD to support us .

If you are interested, we will be happy to hear you. Thank you.
Almarri.company team

- Doha, Qatar-

-This offer is valid only until the 31 of December of 2016-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am the first to say : great idea
and i will share your post

Good luck and greatings to Doha

•••
•••
Let the world know you’re open for business with a
.company web address :xf.wink:

just shared @ Facebook & Linkedin

•••
•••
Why .company ?

.company is a business-focused domain that offers companies an additional option beyond existing domains like .biz and .co

•••
I think should be:

$70,000 USD

not

$70.000 USD

•••
•••
I think "I think should be:" should be: I think it should be:

I think "I think "I think should be:" should be: I think it should be: " should be: ""I think it should be:""

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back