Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Psychiоn.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dmilas

New Member
Impact
1
What do you think about psychiоn.com for psychology/psychiatry website? Please appraise this domain name.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Physician dot com - Fantastic
Psychion dot com (improper) - Little value

(In my opinion)
 
1
•••
Similar 8 letter domains starting with Psych + 3 letters have been selling for $125 to $1k the last few years, but not much un the way of volume. Just a few hit or misses.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your feedback, guys!
 
1
•••
I personally like this domain name. I think you can stretch upto mid $xxxx
 
1
•••
Yes, I like this name too.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back