domain Psorias.is

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

coco77

Top Member
Impact
488
Hey guys,

Would like your personal appraisals on this domain? Would you keep or drop?
I know it is a very small niche market...
But the .com sold for 350k in 2012. Realistically, I know this will fetch nowhere close to that!
Thoughts?


Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
an unbelievable registration, what is this?
 
0
•••
an unbelievable registration, what is this?

Psoriasis. People all over the world suffer from this common skin condition.
Here i just attempted at a keyword hack. I am asking here because I am uncertain of this particular domain lol.

Like I said psoriasis.com went in 2012 for 350k it seems.
If this can fetch even a few hundred I guess I will hold onto it for now. Otherwise I will just dump it hehe. What are your thoughts?
Thank you
 
Last edited:
0
•••
There are few reported sales in .is.
And demand for domain hacks isn't high, no matter what the extension.

Personally I don't like domain hacks because they are not professional. I think they are OK for some types of websites, but health is a serious matter, thus the approach to building a digital presence is going to be rather cautious and conservative.
 
2
•••
There are few reported sales in .is.
And demand for domain hacks isn't high, no matter what the extension.

Personally I don't like domain hacks because they are not professional. I think they are OK for some types of websites, but health is a serious matter, thus the approach to building a digital presence is going to be rather cautious and conservative.


Thank you for your opinion. I completely agree, health field should be much more professional! It was my first and only domain hack to be honest. Will drop this one.

Thanks again Kate!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back