Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Proxy Website Revenue Maximization

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

accuname

Top Member
Impact
1,624
Anyone successfully generating revenue of $5 or more per day ? What PPC programs do you use ? Combinations of programs ? Placement of ads ?

And one main issue, can anyone clear up for me the AdSense deal... can or can't adsense be placed on pages other then the main page of a Proxy website ?

Thx.

Update:
Well, this is odd. I just received an email from google saying they disabled the adsense to my proxy site due to exactly what I was asking about in this post. I guess that answers that question lol !
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back