I have been working in SEO for a few years and have had varied success in generating long term clients, anyone have any success stories or tips on generating clients?
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I took a look at your website and while you do have examples or the services you provide design, seo, etc. I think you really need a few case studies with before SEO / after SEO data to show off to your customers to better prove your knowledge in the field.
As far as tips on generating clients...Word-Of-Mouth marketing is priceless...a starting place might be to post in the NP Market place offering your seo services. Second, write some authoritative posts in the Search Engine category and try to help out fellow members to help market yourself. After all this forum is full of domains, designers, developers, etc. all who could use seo services
I agree that forum services are really great now a days.If you have some quality to do SEO thn you must engage yourself in serving forums and you can make lot of clients