Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Promoting my proxy site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

bbakes25

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello all. I opened a proxy site recently. But I was wondering, how do I get a lot of traffic to it? Where do I submit my site to? I know of topsites but is there any other ways? I had a proxy awhile ago and there was a site where I submit to and it sends random traffic to it but I forgot what it was called. If anyone has ideas please share them here or via PM. Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
proxy.org perhaps?
 
1
•••
qwhois said:
proxy.org perhaps?
Has anyone bought the "Premium Placement in Top Ten?" I'm wondering if I would get my money back from using that. $250 is a lot to make my link a different color and at the top of the list.
 
0
•••
Yes proxy.org. Thanks. I recieved little traffic from there though. Anyone know other ways? Thanks :)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back