Professional Server Administrator for Hire

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello NPer's

I am currently offering Server Administration on Windows and Linux Servers. I have been an administrator for over 12 years so anything you require can be accomplished. Simple site transfers, provisioning, security, you name it and I can handle your task in a quick and professional manner. I am from the USA so there will never be a communication problem.

If you need assistance feel free to contact me for a quote.


Thank you for taking the time to read this message.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back