Dynadot

Professional Mp3 Search Engine PHP Script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Very fast Super Powerful & Easy to Customizable mp3 music search engine Script

Buy a very unique and professional mp3 search engine with fully php script and start your own mp3 website and earn money. Its 100% legal to run your mp3 search engine as you and there is no host any mp3 file in your own server so feel free to run this website without any issue. It is just search engine like Google Bing and yahoo which only index pages.
Here is some Great Features

Fully 100% SEO Optimized
unique design with Powerful Mp3 sources youtube,soundcloud,mp3skull,mp3world,mp3olimp, etc and many more
unique and advance features admin panel
Auto generate xml sitemap for your website
Very Fast loading and light weight design
Related Search keyword YouTube videos inside
100% responsive design for mobile users
every time Dedicated support
fast Built-in Music Player auto play and repeat option
SEO Optimized Code (HTML5 and CSS3)
PHP and MySQL with on Almost all Hosting run even shared hosting
very Fast and quick Music Searching result
Compatible with Firefox,Chrome,IE 8-9-10,Safari
No Duplicate data and Keywords in Search Result
Recent Searches to improve SEO results in google and other.
Social Bookmarking Button inside
You can block DMCA and Easy block any keyword which you want
Related search result page to improve SEO ranking
and many more option inside

Start your own Entertainment Website Today!

Earn Cash with an automated Music Video Search Engine Pro Script website

Purchase Now! Only $49.99USD
Purchase and get instant download access!

Order your Music Search Engine Pro Script today and launch your own entertainment site in minutes! You can have a fantastic entertainment portal site up and running based around a great but simple search engine, providing access to thousands of free Mp3's, Videos, and many More. This script auto-updates itself instantly with fresh content.

Here are common pre-sales questions, please make sure your question has not already been answered here before you post in thread

Is the mp3 search engine script illegal?
There mp3 search engine script is not illegal. Your website is hosting no audio files, and you aren't even storing the links to mp3 files on your server. Instead the songs are being retrieved in real time from other sources. The websites you are taking the songs from will run into legal issues long before you do. We've been creating and promoting mp3 sites for over 6 years and have never one had an issue.

Why do you charge for updates? None of the other websites do.
Simply put, the other websites don't charge for updates because they don't support their scripts and don't update them. By charging for updates we are able to fund the constant development of our scripts, and are also able to offer better support for your issues. The websites that don't charge you for updates have no motives to update their scripts - after you've paid them they don't care about you as a customer anymore and let their scripts die.

How long do I get updates for?
All scripts come with a minimum of 6 months of updates. This means that for 6 months you will have download access to the latest version of the script. After the 6 months you can pay a small renewal fee to get another 6 months access. This renewal fee varies depending on the script.

How many domains is a single license valid for?
As you can probably guess, a single license is valid for a single domain.

How can I change the domain my license is on?
You can change your domain by simply request your license from us and we will give you new license key if you provide you valid reason why you are going to changing domain and we will give you fresh key
Here is some screenshot of admin panel

and much more this is really unique script ever

Hosting Requirement
Apache 2.0+ or nginx better performance
Php 5+
MYSQL 5+
curl enable
safe_mode off
mod_rewrite (for seo url writing)

Demo
http://demo.mp3searchscript.com
buy direct script from our website
http://www.mp3searchscript.com
Note:After buy script just pm your domain and we will send you license key of your domain thanks
payment: we can accept other payment method manually
Any other information regarding script you can just pm

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i would recommend to visit New Mp3Scripts:

mp3skull.buzz

mp3time.com

mp3play.me

all of above are custom and legal mp3 scripts. i hope, this will find you well.

Last edited:
•••
if any body interested on this let me know thanks this is very unique mp3 search engine

•••
Can you provide evidence for your claim of the legalities of this?

I don't think the "I don't host any files" is a defence any longer for the hosting of copyright works such as music files and films.

•••
Can you provide evidence for your claim of the legalities of this?

I don't think the "I don't host any files" is a defence any longer for the hosting of copyright works such as music files and films.

check this
Here are common pre-sales questions, please make sure your question has not already been answered here before you post in thread

Is the mp3 search engine script illegal?
There mp3 search engine script is not illegal. Your website is hosting no audio files, and you aren't even storing the links to mp3 files on your server. Instead the songs are being retrieved in real time from other sources. The websites you are taking the songs from will run into legal issues long before you do. We've been creating and promoting mp3 sites for over 6 years and have never one had an issue.

Why do you charge for updates? None of the other websites do.
Simply put, the other websites don't charge for updates because they don't support their scripts and don't update them. By charging for updates we are able to fund the constant development of our scripts, and are also able to offer better support for your issues. The websites that don't charge you for updates have no motives to update their scripts - after you've paid them they don't care about you as a customer anymore and let their scripts die.

How long do I get updates for?
All scripts come with a minimum of 6 months of updates. This means that for 6 months you will have download access to the latest version of the script. After the 6 months you can pay a small renewal fee to get another 6 months access. This renewal fee varies depending on the script.

How many domains is a single license valid for?
As you can probably guess, a single license is valid for a single domain.

How can I change the domain my license is on?
You can change your domain by simply request your license from us and we will give you new license key if you provide you valid reason why you are going to changing domain and we will give you fresh key

•••
this script is legal because you dont host any files in your own server so you can run this site in offshare hosting as well good luck if you are interested let me know

•••
any body interested let me know

•••
can you code mp3king.org script?

if yes, please quote me.

•••
•••
When installing the code, if you need a Youtube MP3 API, use tubeapi.me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back