NameSilo

Professional Designing | Nine.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

9Design

Established Member
Impact
1
Greetings to everyone, my name is Nine and I am a graphics designer of three years and have been web-developing for two. I specialize in Gloss, Web 2.0; Finesse designing at an affordable price.

I am currently looking to take on projects and website designs, along with other services, which you can find out on what they are at my portfolio. I am focused, dedicated and quick : Designs are usually completed within the next two hours of a deposit.

A regular site design, sliced & coded in .HTML I roughly sell for $100. This includes fonts (If requested) and the .PSD (Editable File). I am also very flexible about price, so contact me via. PM for more details.

My portfolio is http://www.deluxe9.com

Nine
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Portfolio has been re-designed and has new samples of work.

Nine
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back