NameSilo

Product Scraper for Aliexpress Store Service - Shopify CSV format

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Have you ever heard of people making money via Dropping products using Aliexpress as the source? There are variery of apps that does the job for you such as Alidropship or Oberlo. But none of them work with bulk importing. You have to deal with importing each product one by one.

I develop my own script to scrape products from Aliexpress store to list into my Shopify store. This can be done by choosing a good seller on Aliexpress and then we scrape all products from there store. In order to monetize more with the script that I spent a lot of time building. I would like to offer the service the scrape products to NP member here. The output will be in Shopify CSV format which will be able to import to your shopify store easily.

For any stores in Aliexpress, I offer a service to scrape all products from their page for only $69 per one store.
The turnaround time is about 48 hour after payment and I will deliver the csv to your inbox. For more detail please contact me via PM.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back