NameSilo

Product Domain Wanted, .com only

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good quality domain, .com, a product I could sell from home as a merchant site. For example, I own and will be building merchant sites for PotteryNation.com , DinosaurBooks.com . No high end products, like MotorEngine dot com or anything like that, stuff I could actually afford to stock and sell.

My end goal is 1 dozen small niche merchant sites that earn a collective amount for me to live off of. For now, I am just buying 1 domain.

Please PM your list to me. My price range is up to low $x,xxx, but I really want to focus on the $250-$500 range.

SO: .COM only, PM only, up to low $x,xxx only, preferably less.

Be realistic in your pricing with me is all I ask, we all want to sell $xx domains for $x,xxx, but not today, please! Good money for good domains!

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks, some 35 or so replies via PM so far, I'm working my way through them.
 
0
•••
Hi

RogueWriter said:
Looking for a good quality domain, .com, a product I could sell from home as a merchant site. For example, I own and will be building merchant sites for PotteryNation.com , DinosaurBooks.com . No high end products, like MotorEngine dot com or anything like that, stuff I could actually afford to stock and sell.

My end goal is 1 dozen small niche merchant sites that earn a collective amount for me to live off of. For now, I am just buying 1 domain.

Please PM your list to me. My price range is up to low $x,xxx, but I really want to focus on the $250-$500 range.

SO: .COM only, PM only, up to low $x,xxx only, preferably less.

Be realistic in your pricing with me is all I ask, we all want to sell $xx domains for $x,xxx, but not today, please! Good money for good domains!

Thanks!

pm sent.


sundari.
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
pm sent to you..
 
0
•••
PM'ed by Me.....
 
0
•••
thanks for all the PMs, I have received dozens of offers, most with multiple domains. I am working my way through all the PMs still.

I had a death in the family in January, so I've been a bit distracted, and slow to answer.
 
0
•••
sent some your way.

---
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Sent you a good but cheap domain name.


:hehe:
 
0
•••
PM'd :)
 
0
•••
pm sent.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back