Problems with pear_install/go-pear/index.php

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

slawek

New Member
Impact
0
hope to arrive to the end of installation of WAMP in my Windows XP pack 3
but when I tryed to do the last step http://localhost/pear_install/index.php
that crazy machine type Warning: Error the Directory c:/php5... check your
configur.file data_dir.... . The directory like this I've not! My WAMP is installing
with directory C:/server/..... . If sombody can help me I'll bee very glad. I'm loocking this error just two months, without resoults. I'm down please HELP ME!!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back