NameSilo

Pro-Built Responsive Websites for $100

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kel Com

Impact
Affordable Quality Service:
We already spend a bunch on portfolios and web expenses, ease the pain with affordable responsive website installation/deployment starting at only $100, with ongoing support.

Stable Code:
Wordpress is the standard for easy yet stable online store and blog platforms. Easy to learn platform, that is over ten years old, and installed on millions of servers.
However, because of its ease of use and installation it has become a major target of exploits online. Your new site or existing site will receive free security enhancements to prevent successful attempts of malicious intent against your website. Upgrades include file permission audit, login form protection, webserver exploit filtering [and more].
No like Wordpress? On request, I can code you something custom in php/html5 using mvc code. From scratch or utilizing a framework like Fuelphp, an HMVC php framework. This route is the same price for a basic deployment, with ongoing code support and upgrades.

Responsive Style:
Instead of pre-selected themes and templates, I can/will code
a template to your specific needs per site/app personally. Don't worry about licenses, or fees to use my code. For the best performance and stability, Bootstrap 3 will be the backbone of your template.
Need an existing theme customized? No problem, can code from scratch or work on top of your already installed or purchased template. Think of a bootstrapp'd custom default theme without worries of licenses or fees.
Need a image converted to bootstrap? No problem, whether psd or jpg, can cut and bootstrap it for you.

ROI/Niche Consultation:
I have experience with niche targeting and traffic acquisition for free and paid marketing campaigns. If you desire any assistance, or the administering of a campaign, I will gladly assist you on top of the services already provided.
If you are into adult marketing, I can easily/quickly point you in the right direction for traffic and white labels/affiliate roi.

Ongoing Support:
Every website deployed will come with support included, no hidden fees or weirdness for general maintenance and support. If you experience an issue that is more than a 'general' problem like the need to move hosting in the future, just let me know and we'll reach a consensus from there.

Server Hardening:
No matter the server hosting type you already are using or would like to purchase, I can/will implement security measures that greatly reduce the chances of your server and websites succumbing to malicious exploit.

On Site SEO:
Nowadays meta data everything, html5 doc types give you many parameters to take advantage of per app/website-page/link. In addition to the meta data, I'll implement the other more traditional on page techniques to have your pages ready for off page campaigns.

Content/Sourcing:
Spent time as a writer for ehow and hubpages, so if you need an original article or two for your new site, its included in the work. You can however recruit me for just writing too, from 50 to 5000 words, no sweat; all original with links/media if desired.
For those that need a product source or distributor, like me know you desired niche as I may be able to point you in the right direction, no charge/fee.

Logo:
A site identity can be produced too if desired, I can layer and illustrate images or edit existing image content. Ads, logos, buttons and/or icons; let me know and I'll cook something up.

Examples:
[removed by Namepros for lack of business account here, pm for screenshots and links.]

Turn around time depends on what you need completed, but normally I will deliver within [or less] a business week.

Contact Kel, through pm, calls are an option too.

Thank You for Stopping By-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back