Domain Empire

Private homepage

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hey guys!
does anybody of you own a PRIVATE homepage?

just wanna check out some sites ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yap i own two

that-girl.de
lunar-cry.net/alissa
i think they are new for you huh? *rofl*

•••
btw, lunar-cry.net is a very nice domain name!

•••
yap you're right and my host is very nice too ;)

•••
•••
well my english is kinda very very bad too but hey who cares

Last edited:
•••
its allright for this place, hu?!

well i got a private page my own, but its not online right now.. need to do somethin with it...

•••
maybe you need a.. free domain for 1000§'s? lol

•••
ya sure i do :)

i got one already but i dont k´like ti no more, had it for like three years i guess.... my other one still has this freakin commercial stuff attached to it.. you know the .tk ones
have my old one still back then when freedoms.de offered them for free.....

•••
•••
lol sweetie ;) [wow, i already got more §'s than you! :| ]

•••
•••
Originally posted by koffee
lol sweetie ;) [wow, i already got more §'s than you! :| ]
haha. i know. but i'm out of competition since i decided to donate everything i earn over here to your account. :lala:

•••
i'm still not sure if that was a good idea.. i already started a topic about the 'only 1 domain left'-thing because i thought that there is just at the moment one left! if that's not true you'll get your 350 back or i will donate everything for the birthday present ;) it was such a nice idea!

•••
yep.. i've got mohaha.com, my swedish homepage :P

•••
funny language, i can even understand some words! hehe

•••
Originally posted by koffee
funny language, i can even understand some words! hehe

:hehe:

•••
i have a website but it isn't private although i would like to getone...but livejournal.com is good for private journals too

•••
Is anything really PRIVATE on the internet? rofl.

er well my websites are...
never-ending.nu/tearbear
fallen-hope.net
livejournal.com/users/tearbear for my LJ

•••
I have a livejournal, only post rants there so I won't share that address lol.
http://www.serene-silence.net <-- That is my... erm... semi-private homepage lol! I get 100-300 hits a day now though so I don't know how private it is xD But it's where I blog and stuff.

•••
Originally posted by Tearbear
Is anything really PRIVATE on the internet? rofl.

Very good point lol ... My domain (edit: eloquence.nu) used to be semi-private, at least from people I know IRL, but information finds ways of being exchanged =P I have a livejournal at the moment that no one IRL knows, and i refuse to link it anywhere. Word of it will not get out easily! ;)

•••
LOL if you want to call it private laury.tacious.com could be private depends on what your definition of private is

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back