Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.com PriceTrends (com) and (net)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisGuthrie

Established Member
Impact
8
I bought PriceTrends (com) a few years back and put ~$10k into a project that ultimately never took off.

Obviously the development of the site that never came to fruition is useless to the buyer, but perhaps you'd like the 99designs logo I paid for the site. Would be included freely with the sale:

pricetrendslogo.png


Also included is PriceTrends (net).

Registration information:

PriceTrends(com)
Registered 4/17/2001
Expires 4/17/2015
Registrar: GoDaddy

PriceTrends(net)
Registered 4/21/2011
Expires 4/21/2014
Registrar GoDaddy

Asking price for everything: $7,000 - now $5,500 - > Now $4,500 - > Now $3,500 (taking loss)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Price reduced
 
0
•••
Price reduction to $4,500
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Price reduction to $3,500 and now I'm down into taking a loss on the domain as well territory. My loss your gain.
 
0
•••
have you sold this. If not what is the absolute least which you can take.
 
0
•••
have you sold this. If not what is the absolute least which you can take.

Make me an offer. I don't negotiate against myself. The last price I posted was $3,500
 
0
•••
What's the last price for Pricetrends.com? Email me at: asdplayer30 [at] gmail [dot] com
 
0
•••
$3500 is the price.
 
0
•••
Alright I'll take a further loss. Dropping price to $3,000.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back