domain Pressured(org)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
71
This name was just sitting there waiting for an owner so I snatched it....I normally dont ask for appraisals, but courious what anyone thinks of this one?

Pressured(org)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The name is much equal to a term we appraised recently, it's dislikes. Around same amount of results in Google, and I will estimate around the same value Low $XXX.
 
0
•••
Porte said:
The name is much equal to a term we appraised recently, it's dislikes. Around same amount of results in Google, and I will estimate around the same value Low $XXX.


Thanks for your appraisal Porte.... I figured if I go on to develope it ... maybe a good site towards teen pressures or anything in that respect would be good. Unless it sells before that... :hehe:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back