NameSilo

domain PresidentRice.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,799
Who knows, this is going to be one very high profile lady in the coming four years and the one to beat Hilary to be the first female president?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think just about anyone could beat Hillary for president...or are you talking about Hillary Duff. :D

I thing Giuliani, or McCain might be better bets in the short run, but are probably already thought of.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Condoleezza Rice, correct? :gl:

I don't think she's a viable political candidate for US President in 2008, but who knows beyond that or what could happen ... $0.00 - Reg. fee, IMHO.
Now, if you can locate another (End user) "President Rice", perhaps the President of a corporation or college, etc. you'll be golden in my view.
All the best!
B-)
 
0
•••
Same as Jeff.... around reg fee unless you find another President Rice ;)
 
0
•••
reg fee or develop it
 
0
•••
reg fee ATM.....

welp.....anyway....... GOOD luck
 
0
•••
I agree. It's worth absolutely nothing...

...unless you can find a company called "President Rice". (PLC listed on the Thai stock exchange with the symbol PR)

In that case it's probably worth at least a few hundred, and potentially much more if marketed properly.
 
0
•••
Hmmmm.... Uhhh..... Why did you register it now? Maybe if you actually knew if she might be running in 2008 it would be worth something. It would have been like registering presidentkerry.com in 2000, hardly anyone knew Kerry.
 
0
•••
According to the Drudge Report, Rice is in line for Secretary of State.. better hold onto this domain!


wot said:
Who knows, this is going to be one very high profile lady in the coming four years and the one to beat Hilary to be the first female president?
 
0
•••
Well I'd pay you $150 for it now so it's worth more than that.
 
0
•••
Think about it...

Think about it.. look at her credentials.. if the Dems front Hillary, Rice is the natural choice for the Republicans. mid to high xx, better if developed.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
shes going to be secretary of state... reg fee now, but if she runs in 08, then wOw
 
0
•••
Definite hold. Well worth the reg fee as speculation. Could mean $$$$ in a 4 to 8 year timeframe.
 
0
•••
No woman can be the "POTUS"

No woman can be the POTUS.....Let alone the "BLACK" one.... (I'm sorry, This is the HISTORY of US.)

This name is "WOTWOM"...("Waste Of Time Waste Of Money"......)...
IMHO "WOTWOM.com" can carry much much more value... [available for reg.].....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think this is a great name. I also agree it is not worth a lot now - but you could sell it for $250+ quite easily. The whole point is to speculate to accumulate and I like Rice (better than her Boss!!)

You should be content enough to know that you may make some good money but if you don't you still might have if things were different. I know how you feel and I bet you won't feel bad at all if this is worth $0 in 4 or 8 years - as it could (and still may) be worth $xxxx




(also should note that this may be more common that her full name if elected as it is far easier to type!! :) )
 
0
•••
Domainerz said:
No woman can be the POTUS.....Let alone the "BLACK" one.... (I'm sorry, This is the HISTORY of US.)

This name is "WOTWOM"...("Waste Of Time Waste Of Money"......)...
IMHO "WOTWOM.com" can carry much much more value... [available for reg.].....

I don't think much of this domain but a woman can easily be the POTUS. No offense but you are an anachronism. Colin Powell, under the right cicumstances, could have had a realistic shot at the job as well.


AmCy
 
0
•••
reg fee! :D
 
0
•••
With Cheney's poor health and a possible run by Hillary in 2008, Rice is easily positioned for a run.. she could get the black, women's, AND conservative vote! It might be a smart move to push her vs Hillary, if it comes to that!

PresidentRice is also not limited.. a good domain 4, 8, or 12 yrs from now!

Domainerz said:
No woman can be the POTUS.....Let alone the "BLACK" one.... (I'm sorry, This is the HISTORY of US.)

This name is "WOTWOM"...("Waste Of Time Waste Of Money"......)...
IMHO "WOTWOM.com" can carry much much more value... [available for reg.].....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back