Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Premium Domain Names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bakerjca

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey guys I just made a few purchases... I had these domains evaluated by PremiumDomains.com and was told they are both certified premium.

HATCHBACK.US Google Exact Matches (10.5 Million) | Overture Score (3312)

I'd imagine hatchback.us could be used for a car business specializing in Hatchback cars.

HEMOGLOBIN.US Google Exact Matches (9.3 Million) | Overture Score (9506)

Hemoglobin could be used for a research/science site or medical site.

I'm just wondering what I could get for both of them! Thanks guys!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
trust me when I say this, but there are names with OVTs of over 60k still available to reg in the .us extension

these two could fetch mid xx in the reseller market
 
0
•••
$30 for the pair
 
0
•••
Sorry, but the .US market isn't very strong for names like this.

You need some ultra premium generics to make money off of .US.

Reg fee for both.
 
0
•••
You need to get your money back from the apprasial service if you paid for it. there are better names in .us still sitting there. These are Reg fee .
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back