Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable PrankYourBUDS.com & DefinedDesigns.com [Cheap!]

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

p0iz

Established Member
Impact
3
Hello,

I'm currently selling two domains. prankyourbuds.com and defineddesigns.com. Both were going to be sites I was planning to develop, and later chose not to.

Prankyourbuds.com was obviously going to be a prank site; my idea was to write out fake e-mails/hoaxes, with user-inputed information, like their friends names etc, and allow them to send it to their friends, and maybe prank videos or anything of that sort.

Defineddesigns.com was going to be a design site, I just chose to not do it.

I currently don't have an asking price, but I'm not expecting much, and I'll probably just send both of the domains to the same person seeing as defineddesigns.com most likely won't sell for much.

If you're interested, please PM me, or contact me using AIM ("lol its casey",) MSN ([email protected],) or Email ([email protected].)

Thanks,
Casey G.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back