NameSilo

PR5 & PR6 domains needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for PR5 and PR6 domains.
Quality doesn't matter. No content needed.
Please PM your domain & price (not looking for high dollar domains).
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm sent
 
0
•••
what would you consider a high-dollar domain?
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Jeanco
what would you consider a high-dollar domain?

3 letter, one word, etc...

In the past I have had people try to sell me PR5 domains with 6 backlinks for $90. We all know how PR can fluctuate so take that into consideration. Here is an example of what I call "junky" domains that I have bought in the past. They had PR5 but then lost it in a few weeks.

yaccc.com
webdevcom.com
tocamak.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back