NameSilo

domain PR4 Domain Name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeeJam

Adsung.comEstablished Member
Impact
34
Hey All,

I own www.buymydesktop.com a site-wide pr4, i was wondering how much the domain would be worth?

Thanks,
n-james
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump!
 
0
•••
nice domain and site...unfortunately I can't appraise how much it worth...maybe somewhere between mid xx to low xxx?I don't know
 
1
•••
Thanks for the appraisal anyways - rep added :)
 
0
•••
High XX to low XXX to a reseller. To an end user..... possibly XXXX
 
1
•••
Wow thanks for the appraisal - rep added :)
 
0
•••
I like the concept! Mid xx to low xxx!

Best luck!
 
1
•••
Thanks again - rep added :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back